Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Gilmore Girls Readathon

So I haven't blogged much in a while, but I was looking around at some readathons to try and get back into reading and blogging. I found a ton of amazing ones but the first one that I am 100% committed to is: GILMOREATHON! How could I pass up such a great readathon and the prompts are amazing. Follow via Twitter & Instagram

I'm telling you know that my TBR might change as I have some books on hold at the library and if they arrive in the next few days then that will alter everything, but for now this is what I plan to read for the prompts.


Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery - School setting & Next in series
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman - mother/daughter
Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng - Asian author/Asian rep
The Cake Therapist by Judith Fertig - Food
Kiss Me in Paris by Catherine Rider - Fall/Winter


Still trying to figure out: Complicated Love Interest... HIT ME UP WITH SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!

I'm trying to read books from my own shelves, but if my library books come in then I might switch a few:
-Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell & Faith Erin Hicks in for the fall/winter prompt
-Down Among The Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire for School setting/Next in series

UPDATE: The two books that I was able to complete were Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman & The Cake Therapist by Judith Fertig. I had planned to fit so much reading time in, but then my little girl got sick and we spent a few days snuggling watching shows instead. Loved this readathon and hope to try again next year!

And I've just recently read Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham, so I don't need to do the group read. I rate it 4 stars and listened to the audiobook - highly recommend giving it a listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...