Tuesday, August 27, 2019

ThrillerAThon Wrap Up


Well I did not follow my original TBR for ThrillerAThon because half of the books I requested from the library did not come in and I didn't end up with as much reading time in the evenings as I would have liked since my toddler was having a crap week and needing a lot more time settling to sleep each night. But I am happy with what I was able to finish regardless of my setbacks.

Here is my BINGO card and I was able to get at least one line though I was hoping for a full card and if I had been able to read two more books that would have happened. There's always next time. thrillers are my jam so I'll be excited to do this readathon again.


The Doll House by Phoebe Morgan
Bones on Ice by Kathy Reichs
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

 How did you do? Did you participate too? What books did you end up reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...