Sunday, August 4, 2019

Thrillerathon TBR 2019


Yet another readathon that I'm participating in this year. It seems to be the year of readathons for me. There's a first for everything and I'm really enjoying the different ones I've found this year.

ThrillerAThon is right up my alley. I seem to read the most books from this genre. A lot of domestic thrillers, but overall mystery/thriller/creepy books.

You can find more details about ThrillerAThon via Twitter, Youtube (Harriet, Victoria and Nicole).

The readathon runs from August 19 - 26 and there is a BINGO card you can participate using or just the individual challenges. There are no rules to this one and even just reading one book during the week counts!

I plan to read as many as I can, so here are some that are on my tentative TBR.


1) Sweetpea by C.J. Skuse (A HOST'S FAV THRILLER) - going to borrow from library
2) The Doll House by Phoebe Morgan - (CREEPY COVER & NEW TO ME AUTHOR) borrowed from library
3) The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson (SHORTEST THRILLER & NEW TO ME AUTHOR) - own a copy
4) Darkhouse by Karina Halle (OLDEST) - it's actually more horror than thriller
5) The Never List by Koethi Zan (MOST ANTICIPATED) - borrow from my sister
6) Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica (AUTHOR I'VE READ) - borrow from library
7) Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson (NEWEST & TROPE) - hoping to borrow from library


I highly doubt that I will be able to read them all, but hoping to at least complete a line or two minimum. We'll see how much I get through. Plus things could change at the last minute TBR wise as they sometimes do.

Are you participating in ThrillerAThon? What are your goals? Whats on your TBR?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...