Monday, July 29, 2019

The Reading Rush 2019 Wrap-Up

Here are all the books I ended up reading during the Reading Rush week.

Here are the challenges:
1) Read a book with purple on the cover.
2) Read a book in the same spot the entire time.3) Read a book you meant to read last year.
4) Read and author's first book.
5) Read a book with a non-human main character.
6) Pick a book that has five or more words in the title.
7) Read and watch a book to movie adaptation.
BONUS: Read 7 books!



And this was my TBR for The Reading Rush!



And here is what I actually read: 



Not my original plan, but I hit all the marks with less books! 
The Wind in the Willows = Book with non-human main character
The Mermaid's Voice Returns in This One = purple cover, more than 5 words in title, read in same spot (lunchroom @ work)
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender = author's first book
Coraline = book meant to read last year & book to movie adaptation

How did you do? Did you complete them all or at least the ones you were most excited about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...