Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Breakfast Club Book Tag


While looking for new book tags to try, I stumbled upon The Breakfast Club Book Tag and have no idea how I hadn't seen this one before. I found it over at Chelle's Book Ramblings, but it's originally from Bibliomanic Bookworm.

PRINCESS - A book that is very popular and pretty on the outside, but you thought was uninteresting on the inside. THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE CURSED BY PAGE MORGAN - the cover is gorgeous and it was super popular in 2013 when it came out, but I just could not get into the book at all so I had to DNF it.

CRIMINAL - A book that looks/sounds rough and bad, but ended up completely stealing your heart. THE GIRL FROM YESTERDAY BY KATHRYN MILLER HAINES - At first glance I had no idea what that was on the cover, the cover was not appealing to me in the least, and it sounded kind of like I'd know what the twists would be, but I was pleasantly surprised with the plot, the main character and the twist!

BRAIN - A book that made you think. ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES BY JENNIFER NIVEN - Finch made me look at things in a whole new light, the way he showed Violet the world around her and what was worth living for and how I just keep wanting to reread it and absorb more from it.

BASKET CASE - A book that people would call you crazy for reading. I DON'T HAVE A BOOK FOR THIS ONE, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF MY READING HABITS AND THE BOOKS I LIKE TO READ.

ATHLETE - A book that made you struggle/work to finish. WHERE I LIVE NOW BY SHARON BUTALA - I really struggled with this one. The cover was eye catching, the title was interesting and I just kept putting it down so many times. It's such a short book too and I almost DNF'd it so many times. I pushed through to the end, but I did not really enjoy my experience.


"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."

What books would you choose for each stereotype? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...