Friday, October 26, 2018

Unexpected Hiatus

Once again, I've been on and off again with blogging. This time due to getting ready for a move. We are rushing to pack and get everything organized and ready to settle in to our new digs. I may not have internet after Nov 1st for a short time, so bear with me. This move will mean less time commuting to work daily and more time for life - our family, hobbies and general well being will be all the better for this change. 

So here's hoping that once the dust settles, I can get back into a blogging routine. This was one of my passions for a long time and ever since the arrival of our daughter, it has taken a bit of a back seat off and on. I hope to change that and get back to what I love.

See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...