Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Anthologies, Novellas and Short Story Collections

via That Artsy Reader Girl
I haven't too many anthologies or short story collections. I have read a few novellas, but this post will focus on anthologies that I want to try... it's not 10 books (I actually found more and edited the post before it went live), but the ones that look interesting to me. Mostly I feel interested after seeing Kayla from BooksandLaLa talk about her love for anthologies. Check out her posts - Guide to YA Anthologies & 2018 Anthologies.



Any suggestions for me on other anthologies I should check out? 

2 comments:

  1. I have The Dark & Other Love Stories and actually forgot about it until I saw this post! lol. I've heard really good things about it. The Stephanie Perkins ones I haven't been a fan of (it's really a mixed bag of stories). I've been reading so many more short story collections this year and I'm loving it - I actually didn't realize I owned so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed The Dark & Other Love Stories from the library but then never had time to finish it... so I need to borrow it again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...