Monday, June 4, 2018

Unplanned Blog Hiatus

For those who have still been following me... you have probably noticed the lack of posts for the last month or so. Life has taken over again and I am finding it hard to find the time to write my reviews for my blog. 

I'm still reading, but just not getting to as many books as I'd like to. So I'm taking a hiatus while I figure out if I am going to continue with my blog or just write my reviews for my Goodreads acount from this point on. I still use Twitter and Instagram, but that is because they are so quick and easy to use versus writing up and editing posts for a blog. 

I may keep my blog and let it revert to the blogger address I originally opened in lieu of my domain name. I'm really not sure at this point. 

I hope you'll all understand and be here if I decide to return. 

Take care of yourselves out there. I'll see you around social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...