Thursday, June 7, 2018

HPMOTW: Which Deathly Hollows would you want to keep for yourself?

 
Banner and meme is owned by Uncorked Thoughts


Which Deathly Hollows would you want to keep for yourself?

A post shared by Chrystal (@snowdropdreams) on


Probably the Invisibility Cloak, because I don't think I'd want the power of the Elder Wand, not would I want to use the Resurrection Stone. I mean, it could be nice to chat with lost loved ones, but I don't think I'd want the power to actually resurrect them, I'd rather speak with their ghosts than have a zombie like corpse following me around. I'm definitely going with Invisibility Cloak.

In The Tales of Beedle the Bard, you can read the origin tale of the Hallows. Interesting story of the three brothers.

Which hallow would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...