Friday, June 2, 2017

I'm Playing Along With... The Summer 2017 Bookish Bingo

I haven't participated in a Bookish Bingo game in a while, but I feel like it would be a lot of fun to do this Summer. If you want to play along, pop over to Pretty Deadly Reviews to learn more and sign up!

I'll be updating the image on her as I read books from the board. Wonder how many I can read by the end of August? This is going to be fun. I already have a few books in mind. Hope you'll join in the fun or if you like leave me some book recommendations in the comments for the boxes on the card. I'm always up for new books!



FAIL

4 comments:

  1. I've never participated in a bookish bingo before but I've always wanted to; this one looks like it has a good mix of categories, so I may need to join in! If you're looking for a recommendation for the romance category, I suggest An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole. Interracial romance set during the American Civil War. Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally sign up. It does have a big variety. Thanks for the rec.

      Delete
  2. This looks very fun. For a thriller I'd recommend What She Saw. Just read it, it was good. Queens of Geek is about fandom but you probably know that one already, it's been around. Love and Gelato was kind of fun for travel, set in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recs, Greg! I didn't know Love & Gelato was set in Italy. And What She Saw sounds good. I have had my eye on Queens of Geek for a.while so maybe I'll read that one for this Bingo game. 😀

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...