Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Fave Covers Read During Past Years

I decided that since this is my SEVENTH year blogging, I'd do a roundup of my favorite cover for each year. (Covers listed are from the year I read the book, not the year they were necessarily published.) This post is inspired by Musings of a Bookish Kitty's Top Ten Tuesday Cover Freebie post!


2010: A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
2011: Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
2012: Wander Dust by Michelle Warren
2013: Love Overdue by Pamela Morsi
2014: Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews
2015: More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
2016: A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout



I'm not picking a book for 2017 since we are only halfway done and there are so many amazing books out and to be released.

What are some of your favourite covers?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 7 years! I'm such a cover whore. Lol. I really need to read More Happy Than Not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't believe it's been that long! I love covers too... I totally pick books by their cover. 😉 And you should totally read More Happy Than Not... so good!

      Delete
  2. Whew- this is my 7th year blogging as well. I can't believe it's been that long! I really like this idea- I am kind of in love with the cover of Wander Dust- it's gorgeous! I want to paper my walls with book covers- I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you too! It is a gorgeous cover. Why don't you write a post like this... I have linked the original place I found the idea from. 😀

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...