Tuesday, June 6, 2017

10 Thrillers That I've Recently Added To My TBR List

 

I've been on a bit of a Thriller kick lately, so here is a list of the 10 thrillers that made it onto my TBR list lately. A few I've just finished reading, a few are in the queue and a few I'll be borrowing from the library.


Everything You Want Me To Be by Mindy Mejia - I just finished this one and my review will be up later this week. 
The Girl From Yesterday by Kathryn Miller Haines - I just reviewed this one last week.
I Found You by Lisa Jewell - This released back in April, but I still need to read my ARC copy. Oops. I also wanted to read The Girls in the Garden, but somehow missed out on a tour for this one.
All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda - I'll be borrowing this from the library once it gets to me, I have it on hold. I also want to read The Perfect Stranger by this author as well.
One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M McManus - Another I plan to borrow from the library after reading so many great reviews about it.

I See You by Clare Mackintosh - Again... library hold!
Into The Water by Paula Hawkins - I sill need to read The Girl on the Train as well, so these will be library holds as well.
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware - this was a recommended book by a librarian so I'll be checking it out this summer as well.
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn - this one has been sitting on my shelf since I watched the movie Gone Girl.  I did finally read Sharp Objects and loved it.
The Good Girl by Mary Kubica - This is an older ARC that my BFF gave me a while ago as it was not a genre she normally read, but a pubisher sent to her anyway. Still haven't gotten around to it, but I've bumped it into my summer read pile so I hope to finally get to it as I'm on this thriller kick lately.



If you know any great thrillers that I need to check out or authors of thrillers leave a comment, especailly any YA thrillers as I seem to be lacking there. And let me know what genre you decided to flood your TBR pile with lately.

Sidenote: I just noticed how many covers in this genre are blue toned. Interesting.

10 comments:

  1. I have One of Us is Lying and I See You in my wish list too. I've read The Woman in Cabin 10 and look forward to seeing your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many great thrillers lately. I'm pretty excited for them all. One of Us Is Lying sounds so good. I'm going to have to pace myself to get to all of these while mixing in my review books.

      Delete
  2. I'm reading One of Us Is Lying at the moment and it's pretty good.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/top-ten-tuesday-110/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. It sounds interesting and I like the cover!

      Delete
  3. Almost all of these are on my TBR list. I had gotten away from thrillers a bit but just recently read a couple of good ones, so I'm feeling the urge to read even more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Suddenly I'm all about the thrillers and mysteries! 😀

      Delete
  4. I've been on a thriller kick as well lately. They're so hit and miss for me. I really enjoyed I Found You, it was my kind of story- I hope you enjoy it when you get to it. I also really want to read I See You- so curious about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many new thrillers out lately. I'll be reading I found You soon. And I See You was one of the top choices at my local library so I hope to read it soon... it sounds interesting!

      Delete
  5. This is like a killer list. Maybe because I've read a few of these and loved em. I just finished One Of Us Is Lying and loved it, and I Found You was pretty darn good too. The Woman in Cabin 10 was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pun intended? LOL
      Glad to hear enjoyed those books, I'm pretty excited to read I Found You soon.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...