Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top Ten Books To Read In One Sitting

 

These books were either short reads or just so darn interesting that I read them in one sitting. The list is a variety of genres, just like my reading tastes are. I think this one is one of the most varied by genre so far. What books would you recommend to me that can be read in one sitting, either due to length of the book or just how awesome it was, that you couldn't put it down?

Harry Potter and he Philosopher's Stone On The Island Looking For Alaska Eleanor & Park Save The Date
 Paper Valentine Ready Player One Fall For Anything The Storied of AJ Fikry The Last Unicorn

10 comments:

  1. Excellent list. I completely agree with you on Eleanor and Park, Ready Player One, and Looking for Alaska. Some of the other titles are new to me so will keep them in mind. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that we have similar tastes in books!

      Delete
  2. HP 1 was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/top-ten-tuesday-99/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I think Harry Potter in general is a read in one sitting kind of series.

      Delete
  3. This is such a great list! I loved E & P so much. I really enjoyed Paper Valentine too. I want to read Ready Player One soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like audiobooks then listen to Ready Player One because Wil Wheaton narrates and it's phenomenal. ❤💛

      Delete
  4. I forgot so many books for this week's list - The Philosopher's Stone was one of them! I started but never finished Ready Player One sadly, but I quite want to read Looking for Alaska and Eleanor and Park as they're both by authors I've read and loved before <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking For Alaska is great. And maybe try the audiobook for Ready Player One.

      Delete
  5. Oh, so many great books here!! I'm really impressed that you were able to read Ready Player One in one sitting. Very nice! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to the audiobook during a very long drive. It's super as Wil Wheaton narrates it.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...