Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wishlist: Bookish Funko Pops


This week's wishlist will be all of my favourite Book Loving Funko Pops Characters!

I adore Funko Pops! and I have this thing for wanting to collect the characters from books, movies and TV that love reading. so far I already have Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony and she loves books and learning! After getting this post ready, I found Peasant Belle and bought her!


Here is the list of the Funko's I want to get:
Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony
Peasant Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Hermione from Harry Potter (I have a mini, but want a normal sized version)
Rory from Gilmore Girls
Sawyer from Lost
Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Rapunzel (the Disney one)

Funko Pop images source

And these are the ones I think they should make:
Cath from Fangirl




Jess from Gilmore Girls
Liesel from The Book Thief

Scout from To Kill A Mockingbird 
Anne Shirley of Green Gables

Who am I missing that already exists? Who should they make a Pop of?

3 comments:

  1. Love Funko Pops - Peasant Belle's on my wishlist too.....as well as all her other variants including the new live action ones! But I'm more of a sports girl so I'm collecting the hockey Funko's right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just looking at the hockey ones yesterday and trying to figure out what players they've made.

      Delete
    2. I was just looking at the hockey ones yesterday and trying to figure out what players they've made.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...