Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Spencer's Top Ten Picture Books (So Far)

 

These are just a few of the books that my 7 month old daughter, Spencer, is loving these days. She adores books and has a giant library already. Many we've read and there are still a ton to get through as she grows. Leave suggestions for books Spencer might like and/or your little one's favourite books!

No, No, Gnome! If You Give A Mouse A Cookie Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
I Love Hugs and Kisses Forever Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Sometimes I Like To Curl Up In A Ball A Very Hungry Lion...
Each Peach Pear Plum Someday

See how much she loves books and reading!
 
Each Peach Pear Plum
Sometimes I Like To Curl Up Like A Ball
I Love Hugs and Kisses
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star puppet book

2 comments:

  1. Two favorites for Spencer, who looks very angelic, Bread and Jam for Frances by Hoban (I don't think this comes as a board book so you may want to wait until she is closer to 2) and the Betsy-Tacy books by Maud Hart Lovelace. These are chapter books but you can start collecting them for her now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...