Tuesday, October 18, 2016

10 Character Names That Are Perfect For Pets!

 

1) I actually have a cat named Esme! I found her at the Humane Society and that was the name they gave her so I kept it!  It was during the Twilight craze.

2) Baz from Carry On by Rainbow Rowell - I'd love a male cat with this name. He'd need to be a brown tabby or a tuxedo cat.

3) Atticus from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee - A golden retriever named Atticus would be adorable! 

4) Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor -  I think a rabbit would suit this name best.

5) Selene from Orphan Station by John Kent - I think this would make another great cat name!

6) Wren from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I think either a cat or a rabbit would suit this one too! 

7) Luna from Harry Potter series - cat or bird.

8) Stella from Illicit Magic by Camilla Chafer - obviously a cat (notice a theme?)

9) Nara from Brightest Kind of Darkness by PT Michelle - definitely a dog of some sort.

10) Pearl from Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst - a fish!

What character names do you think suit pets? Do you have a pet named after a fictional character?

10 comments:

  1. I have a dog named Atticus!! He's a little poodle x schnauzer though and SO CUTE...but so not smart and poised like Atticus. haha.😂 But ah well. I try. ;D Your cat is beautiful! And I think Baz would be the best name for a cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew Atticus would be a great dog name!

      I also have a second cat named Sasha, but not sure how she got that name. She was my sister in law's before my husband had her. She is even sweeter than Esme.

      Delete
  2. I love so many of these! Karou, Atticus, and Wren are perfect pet names. Esme is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by. Isn't Karou a fun name? And thanks, I fell in love with Esme's eye colour.

      Delete
  3. Loving Luna, Stella, and Pearl for cats!
    Great List! :D
    My BTT! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was fun coming up with fun pet names from books!

      Delete
  4. I like Wren and Lina a lot, and Karou is a good name too. Esme's a cute cat name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karou is interesting, that's why it caught my eye.

      Delete
  5. Atticus was a name that came to mind when I was thinking about how to go about doing this challenge! Also I don't know why I didn't think of Baz - it's honestly the perfect cat name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atticus seems popular for pets. And Baz is so different that it's been on my mind. If I ever get a male cat that will be his name.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...