Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Welcome to the book world little one...


Today is the first day I've had time to sit down in my office and look through emails, check my blog and write a quick post. Hubby is spending time with Spencer and I thought I'd check in and update everyone on her arrival. If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter then you'd have already seen pictures of her. If not, then here she is book world! 

A photo posted by Chrystal (@snowdropdreams) on
And a big thank you to Simon & Schuster Canada for the lovely surprise gift this week in the mail. I am so in love with the No, No, Gnome book! I know Spencer will love it too!

9 comments:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...