Thursday, September 10, 2015

HPMOTW: What magical creature would you like living in your house?

banner is owned by Uncorked Thoughts
I would love to have a house elf, but not in the traditional sense. I'd love to have a friend like Dobby. He's adorable and faithful. Honest and unwaivering. I think an elf like Dobby would be like having your best friend living with you always. If it had to be in the traditional sense, then I'd  free my elf like Harry did. I'd want my elf to want to be around be and not obligated. There are so many other options for this question, but I'd still love to be friends with a house elf.

source
What would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...