Thursday, December 15, 2011

Songs of the Season Music Hop

Songs of the Season
Event production by
Random Magic Tour
Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Dec. 10-25, 2011

Welcome to the Songs of the Season music hop! You're invited to join us every day from December 10-25, to enjoy a virtual round of caroling.


You can visit another blog each day to find another wonderful music selection, handpicked by a great host. The schedule is located here.

Here's my selection for your enjoyment!
Title: Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
Artist: Burl Ives
Available at: Amazon
Commentary:
I grew up watching some amazing Christmas specials and shows. I will always remember Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for it`s wonderful songs and the stop animation. It was such a fun movie to watch. Though I`ve always been fond of Sam the Snowman who narrates the movie - he happens to be played by Burl Ives so it`s no wonder that Sam the Snowman does such a great job with Have a Holly Jolly Christmas at the end of the movie!

You might also like...


A big thank you to author Sasha Soren for organizing this event!
Event production by Random Magic Tour
Find Random Magic: Print | Kindle
Explore Random Magic: YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter

If you've enjoyed your visit, please feel welcome to click on any of the badges below, to find another great tune, selected especially by the host to share with you for the Songs of the Season music hop. If you have a favorite song, feel free to share in the comments. Thanks for stopping by, and hope you have a chance to enjoy a cup of cocoa on the way to your next stop on the hop!



7 comments:

  1. This song brings back such great memories for me of when my niece was still little:) She had a stuffed cat that played this song and it became known as "the cat song"!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I am following you know...from your "About me" you and I sound like twins! Love photography...watch jeopardy every night...and am mom to two kitty babies! (And I really wanted to make that into an organized list!!! lol)

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one that I too always remember from childhood. Those specials still remain favorites and I've shared them with my boys and they are now favorites for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great memories here.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa - LOL That is awesome! I am totally following you now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great song and the video is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, rudolph, so cuuuuuuute! this is my favorite burl ives xmas song.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...