Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (20)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Here is what I received this week. What did you get?
WON
Check out the dust cover - only covers part of the book and a lovely surprise under it!

This one is pretty nifty under the dust cover too!
Won via Giselle at Xpresso Reads during her blogoversary event! Thanks Giselle!
And thank you to Hachette Book Group Canada for the prize as well. :)

FOR REVIEW

Thank you Thomas Allen and Son


FREEBIE $1.99 FOR KINDLE

T
This was a Kindle Freebie last week that I just couldn't pass up.
Apparently I THOUGHT this was a Freebie I picked up, but it was $1.99.
Sorry to have mislead everyone. I forget where I get books sometimes. LOL

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I heard that Feed is really good! Belles looks awesome too, congrats on winning it! I won on Xpresso Reads' blogoversary too, have the books up on my blog today :)
    Also now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I heard about FEED over on Xpresso Reads a little while ago, so when I saw it as a freebie on Amazon for Kindle I nabbed a copy (I use a Kindle app on my laptop to read the freebies).

      Congrats on your win too! Off to check out your blog now. :)

      Delete
  2. I *love* the cover of I Hunt Killers! AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh! I am so jealous that you got Belles! I really need to get myself a copy!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts :). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get to it soon. I have so many books in my TBR pile right now. LOL But this one looks so good I have to bump it up the list. :)

      Delete
  4. Shoot! I missed the free Feed...Oh well, I have it in my library, so I can read it someday. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it was only on there a short time. Or perhaps I am confusing it was the $1.99 deal I bought the other day. *sigh* So many books I can't remember which ones really came from where. LOL

      Delete
  5. Oh I loved I Hunt Killers. My ss.. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, I have I Hunt Killers on my Wishlist! Very cool cover!!

    Hope you enjoy all your goodies! And thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/10/stacking-shelves-october-21-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...