Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Book Budget | September 2015

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.

PURCHASED: $2 donation, $3.21 (sale on amazon), $2.80 (sale on amazon)


FREEBIES:
-The Naturalist by Alissa York (local bookstore brought in ARCs they didn't need anymore to my work for us to have, so YAY!)

BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:



REVIEW COPIES:


 
TOTAL: $8.21

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul! I LOVED Throne of Glass and the Study series. Have you read them yet?

    Also I really want to read Isle of the Lost. I had it from the library once but returned it unread when I got overwhelmed. Lol. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...