Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July TBR Pile

So I'm taking a page from About Happy Books and compiling a pile of books to read in June. I'm hoping this will help me get through the giant pile of books in my TBR pile. So here goes... some are review copies, one is a library book and two are from my own shelves. 


Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (audiobook from library) DONE
Seen Reading by Julie Wilson (from library) DONE
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (from my TBR pile for Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge) DONE
Love May Fail by Matthew Quick (ARC for review) REVIEWED
The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand (ARC for review) DONE

ETA: I'll be adding more to the pile, since I kind of read two of the books at the end of June when I wrote this post ahead of time.

-Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs (audiobook from library) DONE
-In Her Wake by K.A. Tucker DONE
-The Here And Now by Ann Brashares (audiobook)  DONE
What's on your TBR pile this month?

1 comment:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...