Sunday, July 19, 2015

Currently.... | July 2015



I've been toying around with writing a post like this monthly and then I happened upon one over at Emma's Bookery and just knew it was the right time to start. It's a fun post to share things happening in your life (not just bookish things either). It was originally found out at The Quiet People blog.

Reading: Just getting ready to start The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand (after I finish reading The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald tonight as I only have about 30 pages left).

Watching: Season 6 of House, M.D. - I am addicted and have been binge watching the show on Netflix.

Dreaming of: More vacation days - my next ones are not until the end of September when hubby and I are driving to Washington, DC.

Planning: A baby shower for my sister in law (it's next weekend and my sister and I are almost ready for it).

Making: Print outs for the baby shower games. BINGO anyone?

Stocking Up On: Audiobooks for those long afternoons of riding the lawn tractor and cutting the grass that never seems to stop growing.

Wishing For: Some more lazy weekends to spend at the beach, reading in the sun, fishing with my hubby and having picnics.

Enjoying: A lazy Sunday afternoon now that all of the chores are done. It's so hot outside that I've finally convinced hubby that the central air needed to be turned on finally (even if it is only for a short time).

Trying: To take better Instagram photos. I adore all of the beautiful images on my feed and want to be able to put up wonderfully composed photos too! Especially bookish ones!

Eating: Chocolate yummies and drinking Coke.

Goal Setting: I need to work on some health goals again like using my treadmill that is collecting dust and eat healthier (see above).

Learning: I'm learning some new things at work - I've been nominated for a few committees at work (three) and I have a lot of work to get presentations ready at work for management and my peers. Should be interesting.

Lusting Over: A copy of Dumplin' by Julie Murphy

What are you currently doing?

my lovely Esme

2 comments:

  1. Those eyes!! Good luck with the shower! And finding some great audiobooks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would appreciate a good cat pic! :)

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...