Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Task It Tuesday: Almost Reaching My Goals.... So Close!

It's time to try another of Felicia The Geeky Blogger's memes. I love her Book Budget posts and I love making lists, so why not try her Task It Tuesday to get things done around here!

This week...
-Write two book reviews
-Write one discussion post
-Plan out two more ideas

Continuing Tasks...
-keep my review database updated (guess I better get on this one)
-update posts with images, ALT tags, and style beginning at post #1 and working my way to now

Last Week's Task Status
-Write three reviews (wrote 2/3)
-Write one bookish post (can we count The Taylor Swift Book Tag?) -Write two non-bookish posts (wrote one

What tasks are on your list?

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing some general blog cleaning too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog cleaning is never ending, just like housework. LOL

      Delete
  2. I seem to always be behind on reviews unless they are for tours. LOL So I'm hoping to write a ton for books I've read lately.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...