Saturday, May 30, 2015

ABEA 2015 - Book to Movie Adaptations

Armchair BEAI just saw an advertisement for the TV show ZOO, based on the book of the same name by James Patterson. It comes out June 30th and I cannot wait to watch it. I have not read the book, but plan to remedy that before the start of the show.

I always love to read the book before seeing the movie. I like to compare what I`ve read and imagined (the characters appearance, scenes, etc) to what was brought to life on film. I tend to over analyze them though, so that can be hard.

I pretty much won`t read a book if I`ve seen the movie first. I feel like it`s ruined that way.  

source
source

All over the world, brutal attacks are crippling entire cities. Jackson Oz, a young biologist, watches the escalating events with an increasing sense of dread. When he witnesses a coordinated lion ambush in Africa, the enormity of the violence to come becomes terrifyingly clear.

With the help of ecologist Chloe Tousignant, Oz races to warn world leaders before it's too late. The attacks are growing in ferocity, cunning, and planning, and soon there will be no place left for humans to hide. 
-source

What book to movie/TV adaptation are you most excited for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...