Thursday, April 30, 2015

Book Budget | April 2015

It was originally thought up by Felicia at Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
MY RULES
1) I can buy 2 books a month or spend a MAX of $20, whichever comes first.
2) Only accept/ask for 2 review books per month. Including NetGalley.

At the end of each month I will post a recap and we will see if I stayed within my limits.
*Prices are subject to change as I do not control sales and some of the books listed below are from online specials.

PURCHASED: 



 





 

 
FREEBIES:

BORROWED FROM LIBRARY:


REVIEW COPIES:


TOTAL: $13.87

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful idea and I'm going to try to do it. Emphasis on "try" of course, LOL.

    I've only ever read Sarah Dessen's The Truth About Forever and I had a wonderful time doing so. I'm looking forward to checking out more of her other books.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you check out Felicia's post as she is the creator of Book Budget! :) She's awesome too, so hop on over to her blog.

      Delete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...