Friday, February 27, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions…

I Mustache You Some Questions

I was tagged by Quinn of Quinn's Book Nook

Four names people call me other than my real name:

  1. Chrys (which I hate!)
  2. Kisstal (my friends little boy called me this all the time)
  3. Babe (from hubby)
  4. and that's it because I don't like short forms of my name
Four jobs I’ve had:

  1. Retail sales at Zellers (like Walmart, but Canadian and no longer exists)
  2. Molson Brewery (I made the boxes)
  3. Michael's in the custom framing department
  4. Multiple Jobs at the same bank – teller, balancing teller, support/admin
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:

  1. The Last Unicorn
  2. The Wizard of Oz
  3. The Harry Potter Series
  4. Pitch Perfect
Four books I’d recommend:
Pretty impossible to narrow this down…

  1. On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
  2. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
  3. White Oleander by Janet Fitch
  4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Four places I have lived:

  1. Barrie, ON
  2. Parry Sound, ON (well my parents lived there so I guess it counts)
  3. Kingston, ON
  4. Napanee, ON
Four places I have been:

  1. Paris, France
  2. Sydney, Australia
  3. Maya Riviera, Mexico
  4. Orlando, Florida, USA
Four places I’d rather be right now:

  1. On a beach somewhere warm
  2. Sitting in a cafe in Paris sipping hot chocolate
  3. Australia (again) and New Zealand
  4. Reading by the fire in a cabin
Four things I don’t eat:

  1. Bananas
  2. Yogurt
  3. Berries
  4. Gravy
Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Lasagna
  2. Greek Salad
  3. Chocolate
  4. Cheese
Four TV shows that I watch:
I watch Netflix mostly and some cable

  1. Bones
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. Criminal Minds
  4. House, since I just finished binge watching Gilmore Girls
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):

  1. Traveling to Dominican Republic to escape the frigid Canadian winter
  2. Finishing up my office redecorating (just need to hang all of the art).
  3. Gardening – actually following through with keeping them all weeded and watered (I was terrible at this last year).
  4. Reading all the books!
Four things I’m always saying:

  1. Toodles!
  2. You know what I'm saying?
  3. Seriously!
  4. Umm not my job.
Four People I Tag:

    Anyone that wants to play along!

1 comment:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...