Saturday, July 13, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 6

Challenge hosted by April from Good Books Good Wine for hosting. Check it out here.

 Day 6: Describe how you shop for books.

I don't really have a rhyme or reason to how I shop for books. I used to always go to the bargain section first to see what deals I can find at my local bookstore. Then I would head straight to the YA section to see the new titles released recently. And finally to the fiction section of the store to browse all of the beautiful covers. I still do this form time to time, but more often than not I am on a mission to find something specific. 

I also spend a lot of time ordering online from Book Depository due to it's free shipping and lower prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...