Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding Sneak Peak!

I do not have anything from the photographer and many family and friends still need to load pictures or send them by email to me, but here are a few I snagged from Facebook for those wanting to see a few pics.

The day turned out to be perfect weather, everything came together smoothly and a lot of fun was had by all! My location and theme ended up being a hit and I didn't cry during the ceremony, but I did bawl like a baby during my sister's speech. And my Mom and Dad made it for my big day - that was my biggest fear the entire week last week, but thanks to all the thoughts and prayers (and the help of my BBF Aislynn) my parents made if down.






9 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I'm glad everything went smoothly and can't wait to see more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carmel! I hope to get some sneak peaks of the photographers pics soon. I want to see how they turned out. ;)

      Delete
  2. YAY, congrats!!!! I'm so glad your parents were able to make it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! And ya my parents made it after all. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! You look beautiful! I'm glad your parents made it and that you had nice weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pepca! Everything turned out perfect!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!! You made a beautiful bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!! You look gorgeous!! :) What a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...