Sunday, April 8, 2012

IMM (81) & My Reading Pile (8)

IMM (In My Mailbox) is hosted by the amazing Kristi - The Story Siren!

REVIEW
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson from Simon and Schuster Canada (THANK YOU!)

GIFTED
the cute little framed hand drawing from my BFF Aislynn
(she drew that herself for me - I LOVE IT!)

BORROWED
The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice (audiobook) from library 
The Walking Dead (Book One) by Robert Kirkman from library (not pictured)
The Walking Dead Chronicles by Paul Ruditis from library (not pictured)


BOUGHT

My Reading Pile is a feature over at fiktshun. This is where I will post my intended reads for the week.

This past week I read:

This week I plan to read:
White Horse by Alex Adams 
The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice (audiobook)

What's in your reading pile this week?

13 comments:

  1. Great IMM, I still need to read A Million Suns :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gaby! I still need to read that one too, but now I have them both, so I can read them back to back. :)

      Happy Reading to you too!

      Delete
  2. You had a great week in books and can I just say that picture Aislynn did is fantastic. Its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? You should check out her site - Stitch, Read and Cook to see the header she drew for her blog... very similar style, but bigger and more detail. :) I told her she should start trying to sell them on etsy or at art festivals. ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm so thrilled you love it. :)
      Hubby has been telling me the same thing LOL
      I have more done up that are like yours only with different colours.

      Delete
  3. Awesome IMM! I actually just finished A Million Suns on Friday and I loved it!! I hope you enjoy it!

    My IMM

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

    Happy reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Love The Hunger Games, of course, and I'm looking forward to read Hunting Lila!

    Have fun reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo I've heard such great things about Hunting Lila, I can't wait to get my hands on that one! Also, I adore The Hunger Games, I think it's about time I reread that series:) Fantastic mailbox Chrystal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books and a really cute drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A million Suns! Hunger Games! Oh I'm drooling right now!
    Amazing haul you got here!
    Enjoy your books!

    Aai Marsh @ Books With Marshmallows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I'll just.. WOW! Happy Reading!

    Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...