Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm quoted (in a magazine this time).




After having written my review for Ada Adams' book ReVamped, she asked me if I would be a part of a magazine promo for her book. I jumped at the chance to be a part of this celebration for her book. I'm excited to support a fellow Canadian and honoured to be chosen to be a part of her promo work.

So without further ado, check out this wicked article where I've been quoted about this amazing YA Vampire book.



“Ms. Adams’ story is not only filled with a uniqueness all it’s own, it has that great combination of humour, action, adventure and romance. ReVamped is filled with quirky characters that you will grow to love or love to hate. Dawn is a kick ass heroine with outstanding battle skills, a heart of gold and the ability to pull off combat boots and a sundress. What more could you ask for?”

5 comments:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...