Friday, February 24, 2012

Transcend Time Title Hunt


Welcome to the Transcend Time Saga Title Hunt! The title hunt is the reveal of the title for the final novel in the Transcend Time Saga. Each of the bloggers participating in the hunt have been given a letter. Hop around to the blogs participating to hunt for the letters. (And remember that two of the letters are used twice, so the title is eight letters long.) 

Once you've unscrambled the title, go to Michelle Madow's blog and use the title name to enter the giveaway for a voucher for an advanced e-copy of the final Transcend Time novel! (She is giving away a voucher because the novel is planned to be released at the end of the year, and she hasn't finished writing it yet! This voucher will ensure that you will receive an advance e-copy once they are available).

The letter you are looking for at this stop is the letter:

I have not read the books as of yet, they are in my to be read pile, so unfortunately I cannot write what I think will happen or hope to have happen in the final Transcend Time novel. I do however want to comment on the stunning covers for both Remembrance and Vengeance - aren't they just stunning with those lovely masks and pretty girls? I cannot wait to see what the cover for book three will be. And I'm pretty excited to unscramble to title to the final book myself. 

DON'T FORGET: The e-version of Remembrance is on sale for $0.99 until Michelle`s USA tour ends in April.

(There is also a great little interview with Michelle over at Free Book Friday - this week her book Remembrance is the title up for grabs in the Indie section. You should check out the interview, it has all sorts of info on how Remembrance came to be.)  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...