Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Feature! Deserted Island @snowdropdreams

Okay so I've been mentioning here and there that I am starting a new feature in January called Deserted Island - both authors and fellow bloggers will be participating. If you would like to book a spot to be featured please contact me here with the subject line Deserted Island Feature.

Here is how it works: Each person will need to submit their response to this question. What five books and five items would you want to have with you if you were stuck on a deserted island? It can be as silly as you like or as serious as you like. 

Here's hoping you will want to sign up and participate in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...