Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time to catch up....

I'm going to be posting a lot less this coming month - I'm trying to get more books read (instead of spending so much time online).  I'm also going to try my hand at NaNoWriMo - I have this great idea that I'd like to explore and this is the perfect opportunity to make myself actually attempt to write it. I was inspired to try my hand at writing yet again, when bloggers commented on my guest post that I wrote for the Zombie Apocalypse over at vvb32 during September Zombies. So thank you for the nice words and for thinking that this could be worth making into a book - I'm going to give it a try and I'm pretty excited to get started!

This also means that I will not be accepting any self published requests as I have a large quantity of those to catch up on. I'm trying to get myself aligned for the new year to start the year off without feeling stressed out - this is supposed to be fun after all. And my life has enough stress without worrying about being behind on book reviews.

So stay tuned for a book reviews, updates on my NaNoWriMo experience, and a few memes that I just can't miss. I feel like I was posting every day just to have something posted on my blog, but I really want to work on the quality of my posts and increase the number of book reviews I post in a year. 

So wish me luck.

2 comments:

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...