Friday, May 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Friday Follow

Book Blogger Hop

"What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?"
I would have to say that my favourite book to movie adaptation was White Oleander by Janet Fitch. (Funny enough I have a post about this topic coming up in a few weeks LOL) I don't have a least favourite... YET.







 

How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

Funny enough this is another topic I plan to cover in the coming months. Right now I feel like such a slow reader - I have been reading two paperback/hardback books a week (sometimes less). I used to read four or five books a week. I hope to get back to an average of four per week. Maybe I need to mix it up a little like Parajunkie does with the hardback/ebook/audio book smash attack combo.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday ,,New follower,,#272...like the blog,,come check mine out..

    http://aftersunset-b4dawn.blogspot.com/

    thanks for sharing
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like such a slow reader too. High school can be so much work, can't wait til summer hits and then hopefully I'll be back to 5 books a week. Here's my hop:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday.html
    happy reading and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you achieve your reading goal! I also read about 4-5 books a week when I'm not busy with school. New follower here and have a great weekend!

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks you guys! I'm hopping on over to your blogs now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite adaption is The Color Purple. The worst would be Eragon and Beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. White Oleander is one of my all time favorite books - I've read it many times. I really disliked the movie adaptation, but I'm super picky about my adaptations. I think my favorite adaptation would have to be Harry Potter (the first move was exaclty as I pictured it to be while reading the book) and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button even though the movie was a bit different than the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,

    I'm a bound book kind of girl.

    Liking the blog (new follower)

    Amy@adumbrations

    http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...