Friday, May 27, 2011

Armchair BEA: Blogging about Blogging!

I've been blogging for just under a year and I still feel so new to everything. I'm learning more and more everyday and trying to learn the best way to balance blogging, reading and everyday life - so far it's not been to bad, but it's getting more and more hectic. 

I am always trying to come up with new and exciting things to post about, create, giveaway or promote for my blog. I've been working with my BFF on a few Blog Hops that will be upcoming (who knew they took so much planning? *hehe*).

I love using Twitter to get the word out there about my blog and posts I've written. Sometimes I post to my personal facebook account and I've been debating on creating a facebook account for my blog (just checking it all out before I attempt it). 

One event that I absolutely loved was Bloggiesta - it's a blogging marathon to get your TO DO list done. I cannot wait until the next Bloggiesta happens - it truly did help me get a lot done that I had been meaning to tackle.


I would love to hear any tips you have for keeping on track with a large reading pile, how often  you sit down to blog, and how you come up with new and exciting ideas for your blog. 

3 comments:

  1. I love bloggiesta too. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely always struggle with trying to put individual content on my blog. I'm never sure what kinds of discussion posts to do, or how to make it more interesting beyond just memes and reviews. That's definitely the one thing I'm still grappling with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cindy - Ya I can't wait. I was hoping there would be one this summer.

    @Ashley - I find it hard to come up with new ideas that haven't been done already. But I'm trying more and more to have fun with it all and not let it bog me down. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...