Monday, March 7, 2011

WEEK TWO: HCC March Madness


 WEEK TWO of HCC March Madness started today! GO VOTE!

For those who do not know what HCC March Madness is:

64 books are divided into four brackets. Each bracket book faces off one-on-one while we the voters pick a winner out of the two books to move on to the next round. This keeps repeating as books are eliminated and eventually four books will each ‘win’ their bracket and face off for the finals.

This week we are down to 32 books and sadly two of my books have been eliminated already. BUT you can still go vote for my remaining two! Please help me keep my books in the top - I would love to see one of them make it all the way.
 
To Kill a Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary EditionShutter Island (Mass Market Paperback) 
 
*******************
GRAND PRIZES

One (1) grand prize winners will receive one (1) copy each of every book entered in the tournament
And
One (1) trip for two 2 to Breezes Grand Resort in Bahamas
The Grand Prize package consists of:
*
2 round trip economy seats departing from (Toronto, Halifax, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg or Vancouver, based on seasonality and promotional availability) to Bahamas
*
7 nights all inclusive stay in a standard room at Breezes Grand Resort and Spa in the Bahamas
Approximate Value: $3000

4 comments:

  1. I was trying to get on the site earlier in the day but it wasn't loading.... grrr... Anyways, I finally got on just now and voted for Shutter Island and To Kill a Mockingbird for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Liz!
    Ya I had a hard time too so I wrote to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by your blog today. March Madness sounds like fun.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...