Monday, January 3, 2011

ZOMBIES!!!


Challenge Rules & Info:
  • Challenge STARTS January 1, 2011 and ENDS December 31, 2011
  • Read at least 10 Zombie books this year. They don't have to be ALL about Zombies, just have Zombies in them. Remember, the more the merrier! Here's a LIST of zombie books that may help :)
  • The books can be print, ebooks, and audio books.
  • Reread books ARE allowed, BUT, the review must be rewritten. You cannot use old reviews.
1. The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology

1 / 10 ZOMBIE BOOKS.

2 comments:

  1. woot! i'm in this one too. should be a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it. I used to read tons of vampire books, but I am totally into zombies right now. :) Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...