Monday, January 31, 2011

What's In My Purse (1)

This meme was found over at Dog-Eared & Bookmarked - it was inspired by Twitter posts of people's purse contents. Most times we find books in ours - so why not post the meme of your purse contents - books included!

Here is what is in my handbag today:
-my copy of Gail Vaz-Oxlade's Never Too Late ( I LOVE HER!)
-my planner (it has cat pics inside)
-my Staedtler markers (I have tons of colours - but these are the ones I wanted today
-my Toronto Maple Leaf keys that my fiancee gave me to the apartment (he is a Leaf fan big time!)
-lip balm
-tons of change left from doing laundryon the weekend
-my cute fake crocodile wallet (Aislynn has the same one - I kinda copied her)
-gum and allergy pills
-cloth to clean my glasses with
-nail clippers and nail file
-hand lotion and face moisturizer

Funny enough it all just fits into this bag - you should see what I take when I have my big purse!

1 comment:

  1. I always carry a pack of gum on me too... or some type of candy for a little sugar burst! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...