Sunday, January 16, 2011

IMM (20)

In My Mailbox is a regular feature over at The Story Siren, who was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

This week I received two books for review:
One I already posted about and I recieved it as a surprise from Simon & Schuster Canada.


And the second I received from Harper Collins Canada from a new contact I made there. I asked for this book because I absolutely love Gail Vaz Oxlade and couldn't wait to read this one. Her first book, Debt-Free Forever is amazing! Watch for my review on Never Too Late shortly.



9 comments:

  1. I got Choker this week too, I can't wait to start reading it!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to read Chocker.
    Happy reading. I'd love to read your words about this book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading Choker, so I might have to bump it up in my to be reviewed pile. Which reminds me I must make a list of books for review and books for challenges so I remember them all since they are all over the place in my apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Choker and hope you do too.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the choker cover!
    Its simple, yet gorgeous. [:
    I want to start reading it soon [[:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choker sounds so interesting, the cover is just too lovely! I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like had a great week Chrystal! I can't wait to see how you like Choker... I finished it a few days...

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz - I cannot wait to read it so I might read it next. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...