Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Holly Black edition


I absolutely adore Holly Black and her writing. I have read all of her other books, except the two above. I cannot wait to get my hands on these and am hoping that I can snag them in the new year. I am sure that my library has them and I could easily borrow them from there, but I love Holly's writing so much that I own almost all of her books... so these must be added to the collection. I completely adored Valiant, Tithe and Ironside. I love urban fantasy!



Which author can you not miss a book from?

2 comments:

  1. I finished Zombies vs. Unicorns a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. Black is absolutely hilarious in that one. I highly recommend getting your hands on it asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo good to hear. I will pick it up in the new year probably. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...