Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Five

1. I completed one of the challenges I signed up for in late 2010. The YA-D2 (YA Dystopian) is done! I have fallen in love with dystopian stories.
2. I purchased and watched the He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special this week. My boyfriend kind of laughed at me, but I love 80s cartoons. My favourites are She-Ra, Rainbow Brite, Rose Petal Place and My Little Ponies. I am thinking about trying to get some DVD sets of them.

3. Must still complete my Christmas shopping. I'm disappointed that I didn't get it finished sooner like I had planned. Guess there is always next year. At least my Christmas cards went out at a decent time this year.

4. Currently reading a Christmas themed book to try and complete the Holiday Challenge that Nely from All About {n} is hosting. Reading: Home in Time for Christmas by Heather Graham. EDIT: I actually put this one down... cannot get into it. *sigh*

5. I think next year I am buying EVERYONE books. I like spreading the joy of reading and sharing the passion I have. I'm pretty sure I can pick out books that everyone will like and it will make me happy to have one stop shopping as well or even not leaving the couch shopping as I can use the Book Depository to ship them! What a great thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...