Friday, November 5, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday


Book Blogger Hop

"What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"

I completely understand if someone chooses to stop following my blog, everyone should have the freedom to choose - I mean they chose to start following, so they should be free to stop. I have stopped following before because I realized that what the person was blogging about didn't really go with the things I believed, or in this case books that I was interested in.




Who are your favorite authors??

1. Laurell K Hamilton
2. Kathy Reichs
3. Bertrice Small
4. Holly Black
5. Kelley Armstrong
6. Alyson Noel
7. Laurie Halse Anderson
8. Rachel Cohn
9.
Julie Kagawa

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the follower thing.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind too much if a blogger stops following me because I periodically have to sort out my own follow list. If you "follow" too many blogs, you can't really give them the attention they deserve. It's nice to see the followers list get bigger, but that's only vanity if they're not really reading what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha, a fellow canuck! ;-) glad i found your blog through the friday blog hop :-)

    I agree with what Katie said above -- I think there is definitely an element of vanity in having thousands of followers and not really actually reading their blogs ;-)

    darkeva; http://thedarkeva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I definitely think people should be able to follow whichever blogs they like. That said, I generally begin following a blog because I like it, so chances are I'll stick with something. I like commenting and connecting with people :D

    Anyway, found you via Follow Friday and I adore your list of favourite authors. Heard such good things about all of them, and Laurie Halse Anderson is absolutely fantastic.

    I'm a new follower. Hope you find the time to stop by my blog :)

    http://musty-pages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, some voices of reason! and all of them much more polite than me.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...