Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update & Friday Five (a bit early)

Hey everyone! I hope all my Canadian friends and followers have a great Thanksgiving weekend this coming weekend. I will be MIA for a short time... probably until Sunday night. I have much to do before heading home for a quick visit with family.

So I decided to do my FRIDAY FIVE early. 

1) I just signed up for NetGalley - it looks interesting - though I would much rather read a book in print than on my laptop, but if I can get ARCs that way then I will try to get a few here and there. 

2) I really need to get caught up with my TBR pile - I have many reviews due shortly and some extra fun things to get ready for. So here's hoping this weekend goes smoothly so I can fit some reading in Sunday when I get back.

3) I'm working on what to do prize wise for my 100 follower giveaway... I shall post that shortly. It will probably Canada and US only. 

4) I am hoping to get my new bookcase this month (hopefully for my birthday from my BF). I want to organize all my pretty books. 

5) I created the new header you see on the blog and also made a "Grab My Button" button. Hope you all like it. I had a lot of fun making them. 
Have a happy and safe weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are very busy! Love the header and button! Thanks for joining FMIC! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving to another Canadian blogger! Thanks for the comment & dropping by. I am so totally adding you to my google reader. ;) (Also, this blog theme is beautiful!)

    Up at 5AM? Way too early for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...