Monday, October 4, 2010

TAG award

I just recieved this award from Down The Rabbit Hole.


Rules:

  •  Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
  • Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
  •  Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.
handmade by Greg's Mom
4 Things In My Purse:
-purple planner & pen
-cell phone (LG EVE - I cannot live without it)
-allergy meds
-loose cards as I am in need of a cute new wallet

4 Things On My Desk:
-currently one of my cats
-a few books that need reviewing ASAP
-my netbook (it's red and i ♥ it)
-tons of nail polish (black, metallic green, blue, purple, turquoise)

4 Favourite Things In My Bedroom:
♥ Tammy Shane
-the glass tray my great grandmother left to my Mom (she gave it to me when I was 19) it holds my jewellery, makeup and perfume
-my framed print of my friends artwork (see pretty picture at right)
-my lovely bench/hope chest at the foot of my bed that holds tons of books
-my art supplies

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do But Haven't Yet:
-write anything (attempting NaNoWriMo this year)
-send a secret to PostSecret
-visit a psychic
-plant a tree

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment:
-blogging (it's completely addictive)
-catching up on episodes of Dexter (I'm only on season two)
-writing my bucket list/life list
-gearing up for NaNoWriMo

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head:
-Love The Way You Lie - Rhianna ft. Eminem
-Billionaire - Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars
-I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
-Single Girls - Beyonce

Sasha
4 Things You Don't Know About Me:
-I've been to Australia where I held a koala, fed a kangaroo and saw the Crocodile Hunter!
-I have two cats: Sasha and Esme (who dislike each other, but tolerate each other)
-My middle name is Ruth (named after my Grandmother who I have never met, but who meant the world to my father)
Esme
-I love playing dodgeball!


4 People I'm Tagging:
-All About {n}
-Book Junkies
-The Book Guru
-The Overflowing Library

2 comments:

  1. I love this new tag game. You can learn so much about a person with a few easy questions.

    BTW I love your friends painting! Its so cool and funky. I do a little oil painting myself. :)

    Have you seen the music video for "Love The Way You Lie"? Its sad and I love it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle - I will have to check the video out.I just love Rhianna's part of the song.

    This tag game was fun!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...