Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday Five on a Saturday (4)

It's a little late, but I was exhausted last night and fell asleep with my laptop and my glasses on while reading an ebook in bed. *hehe*

1. The first exciting thing this week is that I am going to buy my new bookcase today. It's an early birthday gift from my boyfriend, Greg. *happy dance* I can't wait to go get it and rearrange the living room to set it up and get all my books on it.

2. Tonight I am going out for a lovely dinner with Greg, and my friends Sherri & Nathan. We are going to a fancy restaurant and then heading to FORT FRIGHT! I promise to take pictures at the Fort as they should be perfect for Hallowe'en posts.

3. I am excited to do my IMM post this weekend (probably do that tomorrow). I have some neat books this week.

4. My favourite uncle wrote me a lovely email about being proud of my blog and my love for reading. He even offered for me to come pick books from the 200+ he boxed up to donate. My jaw dropped.... he is keeping them in his garage until I can visit in December to scavange through the boxes to take my faves home with me. (I will probably post part of his letter this coming week - it was really nice to read and made me smile).

5. I am trying to catch up on my reading. I have a ridiculous amount that are in dire need of reviewing by November 8th. And my TBR pile just keeps growing.... I LOVE IT.

What are the five things you are proud of or excited for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...