Saturday, September 25, 2010

Smart Chicks Kick It

Today was a lot of fun and a very long day. I drove three hours to attend the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour @ Chapters in Brampton, ON. I actually wasn't very far back in the line - maybe 20 people ahead of me at most.

Lots of pics to post and a surprise to post shortly! I have pictures of all the authors and I even saw a fellow book blogger there - Ahsley from Book Junkies (she even beat me in a Twitter contest to win a prize - she beat me by seconds *hehe*).

Now on to the pics and swag!


J. Smith, M. de la Cruz & J. Barnes



Melissa Marr



Kelley Armstrong



M. Stohl & K. Armstrong










Alyson Noel & I





4 comments:

  1. That must have been a long drive! Well worth it though, eh? :) How early did you get there to have just 20 people ahead of you? :D Glad that you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Corrine - It took about 3 hours to get there and I arrived at about noon - got in line around 12:30ish. :)

    My boyfriend drove up with me - but he wandered Chapters and then took a nap in the car. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out :) Sorry we beat you at the giveaway! I didn't even know what was going on lol. Christie tossed the phone at me and I had to answer quick time. I saw that you are going to the Cassie Clare/Holly Black signing in Nov on Twitter. We will definitely have to meet up :)

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Book Junkies - Ashley
    I am glad a fellow book blogger won. It was neat to see a few other book bloggers were there too, though I didn't know who anyone was, maybe in Nov we will all meet. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...