Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Five

This week's Friday Five is really exciting for me!

1. I am at 48 followers tonight! Two more until I reach 50 - that is so exciting for me as I have not been blogging for very long. I have been giving it my all since I started and I am so happy to have a blog that is getting attention, while I get to do something I love - read and write reviews. I can't wait until I make it to 100 followers and I am well on my way.

2. Tomorrow morning I am driving from Kingston to Brampton to attend the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour! I have been waiting for this all month. I have a ton of books to get signed and am hoping that when I get home I will have a surprise to post on my blog. Oh and my boyfriend is coming with me - he doesn't want me to drive so far alone (since I have bad luck with cars).

3. I received a few fun items in the mail this week and can't wait to post my IMM for the weekend. Should be up on Sunday when I get home from Brampton. I received my first book for review!

4. I was contacted this week by some self published authors to read and review their books. This made me so giddy with excitement and they are not YA books, so finally people will see my eclectic reading style. I do love reading books from all genres, but have been stuck on a YA kick lately. So expect some reviews in the near future that are not YA related.

5. TGIF! I am so happy it's the weekend. I was off sick two days this week, so my week is all messed up and I am still not 100% better. So after the trip to Smart Chicks - I plan to veg all weekend in bed with a book!

Have a great weekend everyone!

EDIT: I MADE IT! 50 FOLLOWERS!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on almost 50 followers! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one away from 50 now. :) Have a nice weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...