Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Book Delivery FAIL

Toinght I am very unimpressed with UPS. I ordered a book from Amazon.ca and it was to be express mailed to me. I assumed it was still on a truck and would be dropped of the latest Monday due to the timing of my order.

Tonight I look up the tracking info and it says some random person namde ***** signed for my parcel last week. I stormed down to the main floor and looked them up on the buzz codes and asked them for my parcel... some guy comes out and tells me that he signed for it thinking it was for his neighbour across the hall. I live on the 4th floor and he lives on the 1st -HELLO -  the parcel says 408 not 108! So since it wasn't for the person he thought, he just up and dropped it off at UPS.

I hope that the parcel is still there and not returned. *sigh* I am really upset that they would let just ANYONE sign for someone's parcel in the first place. And they are not open to even speak with at this time... I am really sad about it right now.

7 comments:

  1. Amazon.ca uses UPS now? I stopped ordering from them a while back because of their really crappy selection. I order from Chapters instead now. I think Chapters just uses Canada Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally use Chapters, but this book was only available at Amazon or a little known book publishing company. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ug. That is really annoying. I hope you get your package first thing tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I feel for you. I would be upset too if I was waiting on a book I really wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, I hope you get your books back. I don't know if there is anything I hate more than UPS, they mess up my orders all the time. My least favourite UPS moment: When they left $500 worth of wedding invitations sitting outside my apartment door. (Here's the worst part, I was home, but they didn't even knock)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I go there tonightat 4pm - they THINK my parcel will still be there, but it might have already been put into the return to sender pile. URGH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man that sucks. I hope you get your book.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...