Monday, August 2, 2010

Book Reviews

I am trying to catch up on my book reviews that are past due. I feel like I am struggling yet again.

I find sometimes the words just flow from my mind through my fingers at an intense speed. Other times, it's like I'm struggling for thoughts to form in my mind. I look at some of my reviews and realize they are a synopsis of the book and I end up either starting fresh or editing the writing in a huge way.

I find it amazing how the same person can go from being able to just write so easily and then struggle like crazy to get thoughts down. Today is one of the later days.

The hardest ones to review are short stories.

I feel like I can't get my words out and I can't make anything I write make sense. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and try to reply to them all. Thanks for visiting my little piece of the blogosphere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...